BAMBOO CIRCULATION SLIPPER SOCK – NON-SLIP – GRIP SOLE – STYLE NO. : BAMCIRGR
or 4 payments of $3.74 with Afterpay
The Bamboo Loose Top Slipper Sock has a non slip grip sole and is a true circulation sock. It can be used as slippers, worn in normal shoes or as a bed sock. It has a loose fitting top which is totally non-restrictive. Additionally it has a cushioned sole which is soft and comfortable to walk on. On the base of the sock there are sole grips. Importantly this feature helps prevent slipping.
Made from 46% Bamboo, 20% Bamboo Charcoal Fibre, 28% Cotton and 6% Elastane. It’s exceptionally soft & durable. Furthermore it is very absorbent and helps regulate body heat. It is a regular length sock and available in 6-10 (normal size) or 10-14 (King Size) shoe.
Moreover, this Bamboo slipper sock is a true Health sock. The Bamboo Charcoal fibre contains potassium, calcium and other minerals. It launches negative ions at a high level and this is beneficial to peoples health. The Bamboo charcoal particles are embedded in the grey sole of the sock.
The health advantages associated with Bamboo Charcoal include:
- Beneficial for cell metabolism and rejuvenation. This is due to the far infrared radiation properties found in this fibre. This attribute helps activate human cells, increase cellular energy, accelerate the speed of blood circulation, and promotes and improves body metabolism.
- Causes fewer allergic skin reactions, making it more suitable for people with sensitive skin
- Superior absorption & deodorising ability
- Naturally absorbs toxins through the soles of the feet.
- Extra absorbent,
- Anti-bacterial. The Bamboo Charcoal fibre effectively decomposes the micro-organisms attached to its surface and in the air around it.
- Dries quicker than normal Bamboo socks
- Helps reduce static build up
- Kills bad odours and is
Hence if you are a diabetic, have poor blood circulation, foot odour or other feet issues, then this sock could really help.